Monday, January 17, 2011

Introduction to the Photographer

Im Jennifer Rivera.  Im your new favorite photographer.  Im 31, married and have a 5 year old daughter who I take way too many pictures of.  I started Rivera Artistry to fullfill my passion for photography.  I love capturing beautiful sights, and people and emotions.  I adore babies, and children.  My specialty is Family Portraits.  I prefer working outside in nature, but living in Michigan this isnt always the case.  I have an indoor studio for when the weather doesn't agree with me. 
I used to be the mom that took my child to big name studios inside all your favorite stores.  I cringe at that thought now.  I thought hey that little 5 dollar package sounds really good when you dont have alot of money to blow on pictures.  I now realize how foolish I was.  I really hate the idea of only getting one picture printed, when my baby looked so cute in all of them.  I didnt like not being able to do what I wanted with my pictures. What really blew me away was the price for everything else they want to charge you for. Thats why my motto is "we keep our prices low so anyone can afford the beauty we capture"  Im not out to rip people off, or charge them for pictures of their family.  I take pictures, and lend you the rights, to print however you want. I even let you put them up on your facebooks and emaile them, without watermarking them.  Other photographers think this is crazy.  All I ask is, if you use the pictures online, mention my name somewhere. Pass my cards along to your friends and family. 

If you would like pop on over to my facebook and say Hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment